INSTRUCTIONS AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION ONLINE/OFFLINE
- Registration is open for NURSERY TO XI for session 2024-25 from 1st October 2023.
- Registration fee (Rs. 500) is inclusive of prospectus fee.
- Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- For children seeking admission from grade 1 onwards, a written test followed by interaction session with the Principal will be held. Syllabus for the written test has been uploaded on the website and is also available at the school reception.
- The registration form can be bought from the Admission Counter between 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on all working days.
- The registration form must be submitted within 3 working days from the date of issue of the form (online/offline), along with all the documents mentioned in the form.
- Children seeking admission to Nursery should be 3 or 3+ as on 1st April of the year to which admission is sought.
Documents required during Registration (Offline/Online):
- 6 recent passport size colour photographs of the child.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs of each parent.
- 2 recent passport size colour family photographs.
- An attested copy of the birth certificate of the child from Municipal Committee/Corporation.
- The attested copy of the proof of residence of parents:- Voter Card/ Aadhar UID Card/ Passport/ Domicile Certificate/ Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Any other document supported by the government in the name of parents or child.
- Report card of previous class (U.K.G. onwards).
- The attested copy of Aadhar card of the child and parents.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of the child.
Documents required at the time of Admission:
Original Transfer Certificate (U.K.G. onwards).